You can also enjoy the “ORIHUELA COSTA GOLF EXPERIENCE“.
Access to 72 holes of championship golf quality? Yes.
- Villamartin Golf Course
- Las Ramblas Golf Course
- Campoamor Golf Course
- Las Colinas Golf Course
In the 4 fields that currently exist in the area of Orihuela Costa, located in the middle of the spectacular views of the Mediterranean, and that is what “Buy an apartment in Villamartin” can bring you!. After a hard day on the course range you can savour exquisite spanish wines and taste the best of Alicante culinary delights.
All The 18 hole Golf Course are specialist golf services provider in this part of Mediterranean. They organise customised tours for teaching clients in the South of Costa Blanca. There are companies specialising in organised tours for teaching golf. For example, in our company there are people have over 5 years of professional experience in play golf ourselves, and we are passionate about the experience playing golf.
Orihuela Costa GOLF EXPERIENCE provides world-class playing and practice facilities, combined with beautiful climate all the year, tailored to the teaching plans of the pro and the playing standard of the clients.
Also in the near region of Murcia to provide world class playing and practice experiences you also have other 18 hole golf courses like: La Manga Club, Nicklaus Golf Trail, Roda Golf, La Serena Golf and Lo Romero Golf.
All theses Golf Courses offer you:
• fully-customized itinerary perfectly meets clients.
• Access over 10 world-class courses, each located no more than 10 minutes from your apartment in villamartin.
• Full academy facilities, including private ranges, balls, putting greens and extensive short game areas.
• Support from on-site administration and in-house pros.
• Full support from golf club, access to practice areas and preferred tee times.
• Access to world-class courses and training facilities.
• Enhanced player and coaching experience.
Orihuela Costa has over 300 days of sunshine a year, enjoys an average temperature of 16°C (in October to April) and is considered the “Florida of Europe”, the access to Orihuela Costa is via a choice of two airports and the transfers to and from the Airports take less than an hour:
• San Javier (Murcia)